2010/4/27 CheekyGeek <cheekyg...@gmail.com>:
> Another PDML'd Yogism:
> "I never blame myself when my images aren't in focus. I just blame the
> autofocus and if it keeps up, I change brands. After all, if I know it
> isn't my fault that my images aren't in focus, how can I get mad at
> myself?"

Maybe. All I can say though is I focus manually much of the time, miss
the split screens of old a lot (yes I know there is Katz Eye) but
either AF is better than my hands and eyes combined or I might as well
not pay for it. Of course mine's a K10D and there's been improvements
since but it is still far from great.
Cheers
Ecke