On 4/27/2010 3:10 PM, John Francis wrote:

No - it's real.  I've told him he needs to replace it with the roadster,
and I'd exercise the hardtop for him, but he didn't seem convinced :-(

So far I haven't got to drive any of them (although I have, briefly,
ridden in the Bugatti and the Lamborghini).  I'm still working on that.

If he wanted to hire me to drive him around Thunderhill in one of them on an open track day some time, since you're a friend of mine, I'd give him my special discount rates.