On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 07:17:20AM +0100, Malcolm Smith wrote:
> What? A K-7 replacement being discussed already?

Hey, this is the PDML - we were discussing a K-7 replacement before
the first K-7 shipped to a customer, to fix the "obvious" problems
with the camera.  Pretty much everybody agreed that there were some
shortcomings, even if there wasn't quite as much agreement on what
those deficiencies actually were.