That's amazing; you know where your lens caps are.

On Apr 28, 2010, at 6:08 PM, eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just a random fun shot - you simply must not leave a lens cap in sight
with Mattis around or he'll try to put it back on. I was only just
getting the camera ready so I kept shooting while I tried to keep his
arm away with my other hand; unsuccessfully so. Nonetheless I like the
result very much. Uncropped version online as well. Not sure which one
I like better - cropped is cleaner as both pro and con.

Link as always: http://tinyurl.com/yeedjp4

Comments & honest brutalities appreciated
Cheers
Ecke

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List