----- Original Message ----- From: "Miserere"
Subject: Re: K-7 replacement?

<snip>>
I really didn't want to get into a FF vs APS-C debate, because I've
found most people treat FF as a religion, which means reason is
persona non grata most of the time.

You make very good points, and I can't help but agree with them all.
However, one point that you didn't broach is that of viewfinders.
With 135 format cameras come 135 format sized viewfinders.
One could say that the way around this is electronic finders, but I don't think they are quite ready for the big leagues.

William Robb