On Apr 30, 2010, at 10:41 , Tom C wrote:

Example... my son says "I like iPods, not so much iTunes".  I can't
help but agree.  How can a product with top notch quality control lose
half my album artwork when I sync it?

Tom C.

Most likely because you or your son captured much of the artwork using a third party utility, or browsing Google and various bands websites. When you re-synched, iTunes, which only uses Apples own database, and Amazon's (from two years ago) went out and checked on all the artwork at those sites, and deleted the rest as being not recognized.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug a camera.”
–Lewis Hine