Hi,

they won't give you the budget unless they know you can take the
pictures. It's not the budget that gets the photographs, it's
the photographer, and Peter Lindbergh is exceptionally good at it. Of
the hundreds of photo books I have exactly 4 are by fashion
photographers, and he's one of them.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]