On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 06:47:02 +1100, you wrote:

>or for a larger view you can see ( dont know that these images are strictly legal)
>http://carview.msn.it/pirelli2002/

No offense intended to Albano, but... Pirelli *paid* to have these
photos taken??  Yawn...

Looks like a lot of messy, contrived, wastebasket-ready photos to me.
If Pirelli tires are as lacking in substance as their art
director/photographer, I'll just do without.

December is the only photo that almost works...

...except for the pizza growing out of the side of her head.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com