On May 4, 2010, at 6:57 PM, William Robb wrote:

This is eerie.
http://is.gd/bUqH3
And safe to read.

Interesting. He *seems* to know his stuff. I also peeked at a couple of his other pieces. Is he the person that Kennyboy thinks he is?

It's off Thom Hogan's Nikon thingie (note spelling please Tanja), but it seems applicable to Pentax as well.

A lot of it seems to, though with Pentax the stabilization is at the end, rather than in the middle of the optical path, so it wouldn't affect bokeh and the like.

I've not actually done any comprehensive tests. I also always figured that at high shutterspeeds there'd be little enough range of movement that SR being on or not would be moot.