On 2010-05-05 1:49, Larry Colen wrote:

I've not actually done any comprehensive tests. I also always figured
that at high shutterspeeds there'd be little enough range of movement
that SR being on or not would be moot.

I haven't specificially tested for it, but I have done spot checks, and it appears, without the scientific rigor, that SR on the K10D has had a positive effect on my hit rate while panning at shutter speeds up to 1/250 and focal lengths up to 400mm. It doesn't do much for the direction I'm panning (horizontal) but definitely seems to help with the vertical. This is based on some very informal head-to-head testing I did with the *ist D and K10D when I first got the K10D.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)