Bob W wrote:
[...]
"Pentax viewfinders are pretty good compared to the competition. I realize that's like saying my dog has pretty good breath for a dog."
- Bill Robb

Not if you're an Olympus OM-1, -2, -3 or -4 fan...

Unsurpassed VF clarity or brilliance.  :-)

Try the Leica S2 - then you'll know what unsurpassed means!

Yeah, well, you may be right. I'll never know.
I was so ignorant of it, I had to Google it! Imagine!

Anyhow, when I saw the price, I froze up and couldn’t move for several hours.

I can’t possibly dispute a cost like that, or specs like that.

On the other hand, I haven’t actually LOOKED thru a Leica S2 VF. Perhaps some day I might.

keith