OK,  this is so far off topic, ... anyway

I've always been a minimalist in a lot of ways when it comes to style. Style in fashion, architecture, whatever (except I'm a hoarder, but what are you gonna do?).

I'm a big fan of what we in the US call "Scandinavian Modern" furniture design (wood, leather, a little glass, lots of clean straight lines with relieved corners and edges, a few gentle curves). Shaker and Mission home and decorating design also appeals to me. Frank Lloyd Wright was pretty good, but needed to get over his feminine side and be less "frou frou". That's sort of a summary of my "style self".

On PBS (US federal government funded TV) a few days ago, I saw an episode about "Huf Haus". It's apparently an English company founded by Germans that does "semi custom" "prefab" houses in a way not many USicans will find familiar. I discovered on their web site that my taste in houses and architecture leans toward the "Bauhaus school". Great, now I've gotta go to the frickin' library. :-) I discovered a few years ago in Darmstadt that I also like the Jungenstihl approach.

US Agent:
http://www.dotgreenusa.com

Parent Company:
http://www.huf-haus.com

It's sort of an alpine chalet meets psychotic glazier design theme.

Anyway, I thought their designs might interest some of you, from an aesthetic point of view, even if you disagree with them.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)