This statement is also a tribute to a fairly simple comment that rolls
around the net collecting lint until it can't be recognized for what
it was.  Pentax is a small company and they see some advantage in
looking into niche markets rather than always taking Nikon and Canon
head on.  Of course, I've become partial to EVIL cameras so I may be a
bit biased on this theme.  OTOH, Olympus and Panasonic are doing well
with them.  The more revenue streams the better.

--
Steve Desjardins