Anthony Farr wrote:
On 7 May 2010 18:54, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
Anthony Farr wrote:
The new Pentax theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ69kSzms1w&feature=related

That certainly triggers some long-sleeping synapses. I was much more partial
to Monica, but Iggy still makes me high-kick once in a while.

But surely you're too young to remember Jimmy and the Boys, Derby.
One of my many regrets is never having seen them live, although I was
the right age at the time.  Then again, their shows were renowned for
extreme violence on stage and in the audience, as well as between the
stage and the audience.  Missing them may have been good for my
health.

As compensation, I did catch the Pardon-Me-Boys with both Ignatius and
Monica on stage at a Valentine's Day Ball circa 1990.  Very good, IMO.

regards, Anthony

You are very kind, but I am certainly of that age to remember 70's aussie post punk.

But you are right. Iggy is a suave suave man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwGfyf87dHI

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc