Timely topic -

A few weeks ago I had a chance to take photos from the company's
Condor lift.  The platform goes to 170 feet.  I just got CS5 and used
it to put together this pano from 15 raw files.  There's more work
left to be done, but it's not bad for a couple of button presses.  To
bad the weather wasn't nicer.

I had to reduce it a bit to fit within Smugmug's size limits.

After you get here - click on the O for the original size photo.  You
can scroll back and forth tho see the whole thing.

<http://georges.smugmug.com/Other/panorama-test/12139253_yoFM6#863210980_VqYcf-A-LB>

We were there to shoot the Lineworker's rodeo.  Those photos are here:

<http://www.georgesphotos.net/Events/2010-APPA-Lineworkers-Rodeo/11653488_V85Nm#821748346_vB2xe>

See you later, gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com