From: paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: My Chicago Pic.

On May 11, 2010, at 6:39 PM, Jerry in Arizona wrote:

> I grew up in Chicago (go Cubbies!)

I grew up in Chicago as well, but on the southside where Cubby fans feared for
their lives:-).  I've been to Comisky hundreds of times, but only twice to
Wrigley. Once for the fire department/police game in 1956 and once for the
Bears/49ers in 1962.

Where in Chicago did you grow up? I lived in Avalon Park, near 83rd, between
Stony and Cottage Grove.

Paul