On 5/12/2010 2:55 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2010 18:27 +0200, "Dario Bonazza"
<dario.bona...@virgilio.it>  wrote:
I've set my K20D so that it takes all bracketing shots with a single push
on
the release button (Custom Setting #8) and the K-7 can also act that way
(Custom Setting #7).

On the K200D, one press of the shutter release takes all three
exposures.  In fact that seems to be the only way it operates - there's
no custom function that I can find to change it, unlike on the K20D and
K7.

Larry, is there no custom function on your K-x to change the way
bracketing operates?

That lack is exactly what I was complaining of. I'll space and leave the K20 in bracket mode, but realize it after the first shot. At least I now know the symptoms of doing that on the K-x, such as the shutter speed blinking in the display.