p...@web-options.com wrote:
this.  The only reason I haven't waded into the thread with all opinions
blazing to tell everyone how wrong they are is that I'm having to use a
crappy webmail interface at the moment, which cleaves to my e-palette
and
renders me speechless, to adapt a phrase.

palate, surely?  Or are we still talking about art?

yea, that too

And Verminmedia has just "upgraded" its webmail interface (powered by Gurgle, no less) so that it has gone from clunky to virtually unusable. If that's the same as the Gmail interface, the users have my deepest sympathy. Why do people insist on fixing things that are not broken? We need a plague that targets solely management. I won't even sanctify that word with inverted commas.