On 5/19/2010 2:42 PM, eckinator wrote:
2010/5/19 Chris Mitchell<chris.mitch...@which.net>:
...when you can do this?
http://www.bea.hi-ho.ne.jp/bokuto/kosaku/digibarna2/

Don't know what the original language was and why the guns are there at the
end, but the whole thing is bizarre, so why not?
Original language was Japanese going by the URL, the guns are a German
MP 44 submachine assault rifle and Luger RP 08 Parabellum officer's
sidearm to match the camera which has a Property of the Germain Air
Force engraving as well as the eagle and swastika crest of the 3rd
Reich. Comes across a bit like a militaria collector or something of
the sort; someone who might applaud Adolf Hitler Campbell's dad. Not
my cup of tea really but I like the conversion idea especially when
applied to what people with rather gross political ideas would
consider (now disgraced and no longer) a collectors' item... hehehe
Cheers
Ecke

In the US we often consider old Nazi memoribilia war trophies, we're not ashamed of them, after all we beat them. It's better than taking scalps as some of my ancestors did.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}