Tjena tillbaka Jostein,
thanks for help. I also see that your experience with LX seems to be better
than  Alan Chan's or William Robbs'. Their postings actually make me think
and wonder. Maybe It would be better to leave the Pentax line and change to
Nikon while there is time. On the other hand I'm quite satisfied with my
Z1-p and MZ-3.
Hejdå,
Peter