No.  Threading based on subject line is a misfeature that is
found in several broken email programs.  The right way to do it
is to use the headers specifically designed for threading

Threading based on subject means that if I choose the same subject
line for my email as one that somebody else used five years ago my
message will turn up at the end of that earlier thread, even though
it has absolutely nothing to do with it.