On 5/21/2010 12:33 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" Subject: Re: Leica M9

And compared to the blatant dishonesty I witnessed, returning a camera that stopped working and not volunteering that it stopped working after getting splashed doesn't really rate.

So it's OK to beat your wife as long as the bruises aren't visible?

William Robb

I suppose that would all depend upon your wife.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}