Thanks Larry.
It is a nice car. It was a 1970 Dodge Coronet that came with a 318 cid ugly
motor. It was restored as a "resto mod." Made to look like a Super Bee. It has
a 535 cid motor, putting out 675 horsepower and 750 ft. lbs torque. It does a
quarter mile in 9.4 seconds at 150 mph. Spotless inside, outside and downside.
Well crafted automobile.
Paul