On 5/19/2010 2:22 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
Hi Bob,

Thanks, I use my A50/1.2 quite a lot with the K-x, I have two favoured
"lite" kits, A24/2.8 + A50/1.2 and DA35/2.8 Macro + FA77/1.8LTD. I
hope Boris is enjoying his A50/1.2 as I have enjoyed mine over the
last 20 years+ ;-)

I actually always shoot RAW+ and have the jpg set at 2MP, I find that
I don't need much more and if I do it's always better going back to
the RAW file in any case, the buffer on the K-x has not been even a
slight hindrance to me.

Impressive, beautiful, excellently done.

Yes, I do enjoy my A 50/1.2 for a couple of years ;-) that I had a privilege of having it. There was about a half year hiatus when I had to deal with KE FS on my K-7.

But Rob, you have mastered yours, that's certain.

Boris