On 01/06/2010 9:10 PM, paul stenquist wrote:

--
If you were secure enough to not give a damn about what I think, you wouldn't
have posted such a nasty remark. But you're a child. I know that, so I tolerate

There is a difference between being secure and being an asshole (I'm both). :-)
You know Paul, I have a deal with members of the PDML.
Once I meet them in person, I'm nice to them.
I'd really like to buy you a beer at some point.
Not that I'd expect you to change, but I certainly would.

--

William Robb