On Jun 1, 2010, at 11:19 PM, William Robb wrote:

> On 01/06/2010 9:10 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
>>

>>> --
>> If you were secure enough to not give a damn about what I think, you
>> wouldn't have posted such a nasty remark. But you're a child. I know that,
>> so I tolerate you. In fact, I find you amusing.
>
> There is a difference between being secure and being an asshole (I'm both).
> :-)
> You know Paul, I have a deal with members of the PDML.
> Once I meet them in person, I'm nice to them.
> I'd really like to buy you a beer at some point.
> Not that I'd expect you to change, but I certainly would.

I hope to take you up on that.
I have no real need to change. I haven't had an antagonistic relationship with
anyone here, other than you, and -- at times -- Godders. However I would be
happy to have the opportunity to abandon our history of contentious exchanges.
I do actually enjoy your company and posts.

Peace.
Paul