One comment from the post:
"Catastrophile says:
May 28, 2010 at 1:24 am
Pentax has an upcoming camera with a detachable sensor that can be
manually shifted for stabilization! That’s why Canon and Sony want to
buy it."
Almost worthy of a Mark...
Cheers
Ecke
BTW IMHO if there is any truth to this, why think so far - why would
not one company increase its marketshare by owning a 2nd one. Plus you
can lose some aspects in your ex-competitor's line-up that hurt your
sales. If I were to think what's top on the hit list, I'd say
affordable weather sealing.