On 6/4/2010 9:20 PM, tanyal...@bigpond.com wrote:
And I have photos to prove it!  Using hotel internet right now though and the
connection keeps dropping out, so will post it up when I return home in a
couple of days.

I wonder if any of you knew this?  The 645D will be released here (Australia) in August.  The staff
of Pentax Australia (CR Kennedy) are insisting that it will NOT be released in the US, EVER.  This
is because apparently "nobody" in the US would buy it, and Aussie Pentax has a "very
good relationship" with Japan Pentax.  Can anyone else back up this claim?

RRP of the 645D in Australia will be aud$15k.

What else??  Erm, that thing is HUGE and HEAVY and AWESOME, and I WANT ONE!!

Here's a pic of it next to my K-7, it DWARFS it!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs524.ash1/30832_1414176949253_1077428195_1209099_397463_n.jpg

Tan.x.

CR Kennedy just doesn't want you lot waiting to buy it through B&H to save some money.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}