From: "paul stenquist"
Subject: Re: I got to play with a 645D yesterday!

Very odd. It's as though they don't really want to sell the camera. Perhaps production capability is minimal. If it's not distributed >worldwide, we may still see full frame eventually. But that's probably a long ways off, if at all.

The world is a pretty small place now. Anyone that wants one will be able to get it, whether it's officially sold or not. This is going to be a very small market camera. A guy I vaguely know who lives a couple of hours from here has been quietly buying 645 lenses for fairly cheap ever since the P645D was announced. He's fairly excited about this camera.

William Robb