That's what I did.
CW

On 6/5/2010 7:40 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
I have a three year old Lexar multi card reader, it takes the standard
SD, CFII etc. We now have a Staples store in town and they have memory
cards on sale this weekend. The SDHC cards to be precis.
How can i tell if my reader will accept the SDHC cards, I have seen
some posts here about some older readers not liking the SDHC cards.
Do i just but one and try it, and then buy a new reader if it does not
like the card.

Dave

14:25:00