On 2010-06-05 7:45, Cory Waters wrote:
That's what I did.
CW

On 6/5/2010 7:40 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
Do i just but one and try it, and then buy a new reader if it does not
like the card.

That's what I did, too. Several times, in fact. A few months after SDHC came out, I got a 4GB card. It wouldn't work with my reader, so I got another reader. It worked with that one. Now 8GB and higher are out and I find my fancy-schmancy reader that handles 4GB cards just fine won't handle one larger. So I'll go get another one. At US$ 10 or so each, it's not that big a hassle, apart from the extra metallic nasties headed to the dump.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)