[...]
> Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Busy slaving over a very hot Mac all
> weekend editing video to go in iPhone Apps! Nice to see the pics - was
> the U-boat still in the car park?

we missed you! and Mike - it would be good to get together sometime. Chris
and I discussed the possibility of meeting at the Manchester Museum of
Industry that Mike and I visited earlier in the year, where there is quite a
bit of pre-Mac/Windows computer stuff.

The U-boat seems to have moved across the road and is now nestling next to
one of the huts - probably sneaking up on it.