On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 07:52:03AM +0100, Chris Mitchell wrote:
> John Francis wrote:
> >
> > I need to hunt down my photographs from that 2001 visit ...
> >
> Yes do - it would be interesting to see how it's changed over the years.

I found a couple.  Here's a shot of the main building (taken with my
old Canon PowerShot G1):

    http://www.jfwaf.com/temp/Bletchley-1.jpg

and here's a shot of Colossus, scanned from 35mm (probably in my brand
new MZ-S, so the exposure information should be recorded on the film;
now all I have to do is to find the actual film ...)

    http://www.jfwaf.com/temp/Bletchley-2.jpg

The Colossus rebuild project was very much a work-in-progress in those
days; parts of the machine sort of worked, spasmodically, but the whole
thing was even more temperamental than the original version.