Hi, Marc,

I'm in the same boat.  Started posting about a year ago, more or less.  Had some
Spotmatic bodies, and some m42 lenses.

Just in the last coupla weeks, got an MX, MV, M-series 2.0 50mm.  Now I gotta
start looking for lenses for my k-mounts!

And all my Yashica Mat is doing is making me lust for a 67 (or a 645, if the
price is right).

Does it ever end?  Damn, damn, damn...

What am I saying - I love it!

regards,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer