Pretty much the same here.

I had 1 body, 3 prime lenses, 1 Vivitar flash.

Now, including those I've purchased for myself and other immediate family
members...

5 bodies
6 prime lenses
4 zooms
1 macro lens
1 set of extension tubes
1 macro rail
2 flash units

There's an end in sight though.  After a 67II, the only thing left to get
will be 6x7 lenses.

Plus a better ball-head, plus a big photo back pack, plus filters to fit the
lenses, plus...

Tom C.