i'll be happy to help ...
dominique

Le 12/06/10 19:21, Bob Sullivan a écrit :
me too

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM, David J Brooks<pentko...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Doug Brewer<d...@alphoto.com>  wrote:

I love The List, though, and I want to remain somewhat relevant. So I'm
going to add, assuming I get permission from our hosting company, a paypal
donate button to the pdml.net home page. This way I can avoid a straight out
begging posture but still give you all the opportunity to take part in the
continued life of this, the premier Pentax-related source on the Net.

If any of you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me or just
throw something out for everyone to discuss.

Thank you,

Doug Brewer
PDML List Guy