So...how many of us can kick in 20USD and see how far it goes?

-p

On 6/12/2010 5:04 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
Paul Sorenson wrote:
Doug -

What kind of operating costs are we looking at? There should be no reason that we can't all contribute either through a "Donate" button or directly to you in order to keep the costs off your back.

At least until you get back on your feet and can foot the bill entirely by yourself again. * :-D ;-) :-) <---<---<------*

-p

I'll try to answer here.

The cost for hosting runs $50/month, and I'm $200 in the red as of today, so basically just the hosting runs $600 annually. I re-upped the domain name last December for a couple of years, so it's good until Dec 2011.

This has all come out of my pocket, with some donations earlier this year and a gift from the list four or five years ago, both of which were greatly appreciated. Again, it must be emphasized that I have been more than happy to do this, as well as the maintenance over the years.

I've just added a donation button to the pdml.net site. It looks like shite right now, and I'm hoping to re-write the page to look better some time this weekend; keep in mind that I am single-parenting this week while Mrs. List Guy visits her grandmother in Colorado, so time is hard to come by.

Thanks for your inquiries and whatnot, both on and off list.

Doug

13:35:00