On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:04 -0400, "Doug Brewer" <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:

> The cost for hosting runs $50/month, and I'm $200 in the red as of
> today, so basically just the hosting runs $600 annually. I re-upped the
> domain name last December for a couple of years, so it's good until Dec
> 2011.

Bloody hell!  I never realised that you were out of pocket to that
extent annually.

As Jack said - "Why haven't we been asked to contribute in the past? Why
haven't I asked these questions before now?"

If didn't have my morning dose of PDML over breakfast each day... well,
it wouldn't be worth getting out of bed.

Happy to contribute.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters