Toine,
2/4 is interesting, but not quite a stunner.
I like the composition with the blur in the background, but
the main flowers need more 'punch' to contrast the softness.
I'm not sure how you can get that from the subject you picked.
I too favor 1/4 as the best of the lot.  Beautiful photo!
Regards,  Bob S.