Sorry - I think 1 is way better.... straight on closeups of blossoms with shar foreground fading to out of focus edges is something one sees an awful lot of ... the 1st one has much more going on , beautifully balanced, etc...

anway - its just IMHO :_)

ann

Toine wrote:

That's interesting... With the first one you point at 1/4? I was
hoping you would choose nr 2/4 :)

Toine