On 6/23/2010 7:33 PM, frank theriault wrote:
I don't usually bring my camera to work (it takes up valuable cargo
space in my messenger bag), but with the G20 coming up this weekend
here in Toronto, the downtown core has been taken over by thousands of
cops, security guards and fences.

Didn't get many photos of cops (I found out they don't like their
photos taken in these circumstances - full story to come later), but
here are a few shots to give you an idea of how much of the core has
been fenced off:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/06/fenced-city.html

All taken on bike while riding except the last one, taken on my bike
whilst stopped at a traffic light.

Will bring camera tomorrow and Friday (which promises to be a wild day).

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

So the Fences are buying confiscated contraband from the Cops and Security Gaurds?

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}