On 2010-06-23 17:33 , frank theriault wrote:
I don't usually bring my camera to work (it takes up valuable cargo
space in my messenger bag), but with the G20 coming up this weekend
here in Toronto, the downtown core has been taken over by thousands of
cops, security guards and fences.

i had a great time with my camera during the Democratic Convention in Denver two years ago; lots of cops and fences and crowds and signs; cops were okay with cameras here though

your images in this set are almost abstract; hope there's no trouble for you or others