On Jun 24, 2010, at 19:46, eckinator wrote:

> could it be a mix-up with Lodi Township, Athens County, Ohio? would
> that fit your description?

There appear to be two according to Mapquest, which finds BOTH of them and asks
you to choose which one..  Fascinating.

The "wrong" one is in Monroe County, but when you go there there really isn't a
city there.

Bing.com/maps finds only the "right one" (actually, the only one) in Medina
county.

maps.yahoo.com finds only the right location - and very quickly (surprising -
I'd forgotten that Yahoo! even DID mapping).

Google maps defaults to the wrong location without giving you a choice.  BUT:
if you "find" Akron, OH first... scroll left so that you can actually SEE Lodi
(just a few miles W of 71 and 224) and THEN do a search for Lodi, OH it
correctly places its one search result smack dab in the middle of the town.

Very odd!

Anyways - to answer your question, on maps.google.com, there is a link in the
lower-right corner of the screen which is labeled REPORT A PROBLEM and I guess
that's what you want to do.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com