I have reported an error to Google twice a year for three years running, receiving a condescending thank you, "Someone will be getting in touch with you soon if they have any questions".

It is still in error - no changes have been made. Because they have a road segment missing, they route you on a long circuitous direction to get to the entrance of a county park that is only 150 feet from the "end" that they show. Look at the aerial (satellite) view and it is totally obvious where the road goes, but their map view does not show it. Sent them screen shots each time.

Total corporate BS.