With the 50mm lens, knowing how some things tend to be
more expensive over there it sounds like a decent deal
with a warranty. Also it offers ALOT more than the
MZ-50, like DOF, better lens compatability, faster AF,
more metering modes ( I'm still trying to learn the
ZOne system to use the spot meter ) auto bracketing (
my god send with slides ). And your getting one of the
sharpest lenses possible with it what more do you
want. OH it may seem harder to change some settings
but you'll appreciate it's interface once you learn
your way around it, you never have to take your eye
out of the finder to change anything!!!!  ( ok film,
batteries and lenses )