It's for times when the list is slow. Wouldn't want to be bored now would we?

On 6/29/2010 9:03 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
679 feeds?  Isn't list traffic bad enough?  :-)
Regards, Bob S.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Matthew Hunt<m...@pobox.com>  wrote:
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Rick Womer<rwomer1...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

It can be hard to keep up with the PDML.  How is one supposed to check each of
umpteen
photo blogs every day to see if they've been updated?
With an RSS reader.  I currently have 679 subscribed feeds in Google Reader.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the
interface subtly weird.\par
}