I started to write a long diatribe here about the sensors, electronics, firmware, etc. But it all pointed towards one thing.

You get what you pay for, when you pay for it.

If you pay the big bucks, you get the better gear.

If you wait, better cameras will come online over time.

It's interesting reading the heritage of the various cameras and their parts. It's rare that any of that knowledge will counteract the above sentences at any given time.