From: "Igor Roshchin" <s...@komkon.org>
To: PDML@pdml.net
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:22:31 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Noise with K7

Indeed, when I switched to K7 from *istDS, my first impression that
the latitude of the K7 was smaller, as the noise was showing up in the
shadows. In case of underexposed images, it is harder to "push" the
levels up. And despite overall more accurate exponometry of the K7,
it often fails when working with the flash, - sometimes I have
to do +1 or even +2 EV.

On another hand, I just had a chance of trying LR3 - it has very nice
noise supression tool.

Igor