Some friends of mine have a band, and celebrated its one year anniversary at
their weekly blues jam tonight.

I finally remembered to push harder on the ISO, allowing me to keep my shutter
speed over 1/50 Sec.  It really seemed to help. As it turns out, I was mostly
doing the equivalent of a manual TAv mode with the K20, just adjusting the ISO
up and down based on how much light was on my subjects.  With the FA77, the K7
would have probably been the best body to use.
I also used the 16-50 on the K-x, figuring that it would be better for the
higher ISO needed with the slower lens.

When I was reviewing my pictures I stumbled across one where I had accidentally
focused on the drummer's hand rather than his face.  This is something I'm
definitely going to do on purpose a lot more in the future.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4748703412/in/set-72157624265950237/

One of the highlights of the evening was when Livia (the young blonde
guitarist) was jamming with J.C. Smith (the husky black guitarist)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4748701516/in/set-72157624265950237/

Another highlight of the evening was dancing with Suzanne, not only does she
have a stunning smile, but she also knows how to dance:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4748701924/

For those that want to look or comment on the whole set:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624265950237/