The odd thing about Adobe is where they decide to put various features.

The least expensive photo editing/organizing product, Photoshop
Elements 8, has this feature.  It does a lot of autotagging of photos
in the library.  One of the tags is an "out of focus" tag.  There are
several others, "too bright," "too dark," etc.

I'm working from memory here, so the names of the tags may be slightly
different.  And, from my limited experience, the tags aren't 100
percent accurate.

I've often wondered how much of the lightroom catalog code may be
based on the PE organizer code.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com